We love to welcome new writers and bloggers at YouAreMoreThanMom.com! If you are interested in writing for us or have an article/blog post that you would love to be featured on our Articles page, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be familiar with our website before submitting content.
Please email us with the following information:
- Your blog or website URL. If you don’t have one, that’s okay.
- All of your social media handles and URL’s (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.).
- A sample of something that you’ve already written. Send a Word document and attach it to the email. If you have a link to previous articles you’ve written, please email those to us. If you want one of your previous articles featured and you think it fits within the mission of YAMTM, email us the URL.
- If you want to write an article for us but do not know what topic to write about, we can give you a couple ideas based on your interests, experiences, and what we’ve seen you post on your website.
At this time we are not paying our writers. However, we will promote our writers on all of our social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest) the week that the article is published on the website. It’s a great way to get exposure and tap into a new audience of women who need to hear what you have to say to them!
We also want you to share and promote your published article to so that we can expose more readers to the mission of YouAreMoreThanMom.com. We will give you a promotional graphic to use so that you can tell people you have been selected as a guest blogger.
Please note: YouAreMoreThanMom.com has the right to decide which articles to publish. Each article must fit our mission. By submitting your article, you are verifying that YouAreMoreThanMom.com has the right to publish your submission. If YouAreMoreThanMom.com choose to run your article, we will contact you with specific details on the next steps to take.
*We will do our best to respond within 2 weeks of your submission. Thank you for your patience!
This is what we like to see in articles that are submitted or written upon approval:
- Correct grammar! Take the time to edit your work so we don’t have to do it. Articles with spelling and grammar errors will not be accepted.
- Look at the other articles we already have on the website. We love to give our readers at least 1 action step so that they can leave the article with something to begin putting into practice.
- We are looking for articles that address the issues and struggles of moms who have left their careers to be at home with their kids. Do you have a valuable tip or experience to share? Share it with us and our readers!